Happy Fall everyone!
It has literally been a whole year since I have posted anything! I cannot even believe it has been so long. My life has been so crazy since my last post.
My husband and I bought a new home and had our first baby in January. It has been exciting,stressful and exhausting but so worth it! It seems strange that this time last fall we were waiting to close on our new home and preparing for our new arrival.
I am so excited to see my baby girls reactions to the Holidays this year. She is 8 months now and crawling everywhere. Not to mention teething, neither one of us has slept in weeks!!
I am excited that Fall has arrived. Read below for my favorite things about Autumn!
- Pumpkin Everything – From cute little decorative pumpkins to scary Jack-O-Lanterns piled high on porches,yards,entryways etc… and pumpkin spice anything(well almost anything). Have you tried Pumpkin Spice CHEERIOS yet? They are pretty darn good. Haven’t made it to Tim Horton’s yet for my pumpkin spice donut but there is always tomorrow. I plan on picking up some real pumpkins to adorn my porch steps this year. (So excited to finally have a porch to decorate! My old house only had a little front stoop.)
- Beautiful Leaves and Crisp Fall Air- Who doesn’t love natures gorgeous colorful show. It’s like a fireworks grand finale. All the beautiful colors red,orange,purple,green and yellow. Such a perfect time to drive through the country or take a hike through the woods, just breathing in the fresh crisp clean air. I really hope we get to do this with my little one for the first time soon. We love family walks.
- Autumn Wreaths- I love walking through the neighborhood drooling over everyone’s gorgeous front door decor. Checking out all the different interesting combinations people can dream up! I am hoping to do a new,maybe more modern,wreath this year. (Stay tuned for an Autumn wreath tutorial of some sort soon!) I have a few good ideas. Just depends on if my little one will cooperate with mommy. 🙂
- Fall Cleaning and organizing- Yep you read correctly. Am I Crazy? Maybe. But I actually love doing fall cleaning. It’s one step closer to the Holidays and that makes me giddy inside. Like a little girl! I enjoy getting my house ready to decorate for fall and Halloween. Especially this year since its my baby girls 1st Fall season!!
- Fall Crafting- Anyone who knows me knows I love planning craft sessions with my cousin and her kids. we always have so much fun. I cannot wait until my little one can craft! I also love doing Halloween DIY gift bags and other DIY Decor. I have a few of these up my sleeves as well this season.
Here is a few Fall decor pieces I may have to either purchase or try to DIY this year:
Some of these items above are already almost sold out! So if you love them grab’em quick!
I hope you enjoyed this post and that everyone is having a fabulous fall so far. Tell me in the comments below what do you look forward to in the fall?